Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cake/Cupcake Carrier




Cake/Cupcake Carrier

This Cake/Cupcake Carrier is the perfect gift for family, friends, weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries, as well as a practical idea. Have you ever lost something at a church dinner or backyard barbecue? You'll be able to "Spot" the Cute Polka Dots carrier with your Initials or Name on it.

Price: $9.00 for 1- Initial
Price: $12.00 for 3-Initial Monogram or Name

ORDERS- Email the following information:
·         Name, Initial, or 3-Letter Monogram
·         1 Font Choice
·         Up to 3 Color Choices for Assorted Size Dots

After I receive your initial message, I will contact you via email (or by phone if you prefer) to start the process. I will send you an email invoice. Custom made orders will be completed once your payment is received. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me at SophiasCraftyCreations@aol.com

*****Be sure to mention your NAME, Initial, or 3-Letter Monogram; 1-3 COLORS for Name/Dots & 1 FONT CHOICE in your order e-mail.  IF NO COLOR IS CHOSEN example colors WILL BE SENT.
***Hand washing is recommended****

5 comments:

  1. Wow i was just searching to look for some ordinary cups!! And these are sooo much better!!! I love all of your designs and love how neet they look:) i wish u the best.

    Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! We see ordinary cups and can personalize them too. Please "bookmark" us and be sure to tell your friends about us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! Hope that you put more cute disines up!!! I dont know how you do it but you do. I love macking cups too. I use my cricet to cut out the vinal. I dont know if that is how you do it to, cause yours look way better than mine. I would like to know how you make them look so spectacular!!! I also love the designs on the cups like the deer and all of the names. And the tnnis racket looks very good and i bet it was hard because of all of the holes that are in it! But it looks amazing! I hope you reply so i know how you do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I also use the Cricut. What do you have your settings on for cutting the vinyl? The blade and stickiness of the mat also is a factor to take into consideration when trying to achieve crisp, clean cuts. Be sure to sign up to follow us on our FEED and via Facebook. Happy crafting!

      Delete
  4. Nice idea guys! So cute even if it is simple. I like your color combination.

    ReplyDelete